Monday, November 10, 2008

23 weeks and the nursery is painted!

I'm 23 weeks and 2 days today! Another week down! It seems like time is flying and I'm really trying not to rush my pregnancy away but I love seeing the weeks move by quickly!  Yesterday my mom and I painted the nursery while Alam is out of town.  I figured this would be best since my mom is an excellent painter and he might have freaked out about the color.  It is very green but I love it and it matches the bedding perfectly.  If you are curious what color it is "asparagus" by Behr.  It looks sooo good.  Now I'm just itching even more to get the furniture.  I'm such a nut I just stare at the room during the day.  It literally glows compared to the rest of our neutral house.  I can't wait for Alam to see it and hopefully love it as much a I do :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I can't wait to see pictures! We hope to get painting soon, but I'll be happy if it happens before the end of the year. :)
-Becca (from the bump.)