Saturday, November 1, 2008















I honestly can't believe I've made it to 22 weeks.  It seems like this pregnancy is flying by but when I actually stop think it really hasn't.  After a first trimester scare, I'm truly thankful to be at this point with a healthy baby boy :)  I can feel Jonah kicking on a daily basis but I think he is lazy just like his mommy and daddy.  He sleeps all day!  I might feel one or two soft kicks but not much!  I tell him to get up and get moving!  He makes mommy worry when he's so quiet in there.  I love it though.  I really cherish every kick or bump.  

Today was a really fabulous day.  It was the kind of day that makes me look around and think how truly blessed I am.  The day started off with a 5k walk that I completed with my two best friends.  One of which is 34 weeks pregnant!  Talk about motivation!  I then went to her first baby shower later on this afternoon.  She got so many beautiful things for her and her little boy.  I can't wait to spoil him and I'm thankful that Jonah will have a built in for life playmate and best friend.  Life is good folks.  It's definitely not perfect but it's good.





No comments: