Monday, December 15, 2008

6 weeks later a post!






























I'm back and with pictures galore!


Sorry it's been a while. I've been super busy the past 6 weeks. We finally got the nursery furniture and it's basically done. I still want to buy pictures frames and wall decor but if we brought Jonah home tomorrow it would be functional. My best friend had her little boy Robert Matthew last Tuesday. He is beautiful and I am so excited for them! It kind of freaked me out though and made me realize that in less than 3 months I will have an infant of my own!


We also had Jonah's 3D/4D last Tuesday and the little stinker had his face in my uterus most of the time but we got a few good shots. He looks just like his daddy :) I can't wait to see him outside the womb though. I'm getting more impatient each day. I'm really looking forward to January because I start childbirth classes and I have my shower. Every day it gets more exciting!








































No comments: