- I had an AMAZING shower thanks to my family and friends! It was so great and I got so many beautiful gifts! I will post a few pics!
- I took my N-CLEX and passed! WOOHOO! I am officially an RN! I cried like a little baby when I found out I had passed! It is such a relief to know that I will have an amazing career waiting for me after pregnancy that will provide so much for my new family :)
- This kid is going to be spoiled rotten! I have spent so much money on useless crap for him! Too many cute clothes being most of it.
- As of today at my Dr. appointment I had gained 37 lbs. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it but it's kind of depressing! I really hope breastfeeding helps the lbs. melt away after birth.
- I had my first internal exam today and I'm 1 cm dilated! YAY for progress! I know that could mean absolutely nothing but it's exciting never the less. I'm glad something is going on down there lol.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
YES I'm alive!
I'm not good at updating the blog apparently... lol. Sorry it's been a while but things have been SO busy and now I'm bored to tears waiting these last few weeks. A few big things that have happened in the last 8 weeks:
Posted by Ashley at 6:40 PM