Yesterday was a rough day. My impatient nature is just getting the best of me. That and just really wanting my baby and my body seperate already. I had my weekly Dr. visit yesterday morning and I was dissapointed that I had made no more progress in a week and a half. Even after having contractionsn and lots of intense pressure I am still only 1 cm dilated.
I asked the Dr. what the plan was and she said that we would wait until next Friday at my appt. to discuss the induction. If i've had more progress by next week we will schedule an induction for early the following week (probably March 2 or 3). If I don't have any more progress I may just have to wait it out for another week...which means going past my due date! I pray to God that I have something happen in the next week. I'm going to walk and clean and do everything I can to get something going down there lol.
It's really funny because I'm so READY to meet Jonah that I am really not that scared of labor at all. I'm sure once I get to the hospital I will have a moment of freak out but I'm really calm about it and excited about the experience.