Friday, April 3, 2009

1 month checkup.

It's official. I have a little porker.  He's not my "little" boy anymore.  Jonah is weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs. 12 oz. and 21 in.  That may not seem big but let me remind you that only 2 short weeks ago he was only 6 lbs. 6oz. 19.5 in.  The Dr. said it seems the formula is working out great for Mr. Jonah! LOL.  

He also told me I should feed him less more often to help with him spitting up all the time. GREAT! He's eating every 2 hours now! I guess I will be feeding him every hour! He also got his little heel pricked and he didn't like that very much! That is one thing even Jonah won't sleep through!  I still can't believe he's getting so big so fast! It's so bittersweet :(

1 comment:

Spearmint Baby said...

check out my new blog spearmintbaby.blogspot.com.
Add your name as a follower, because i will be having free giveaways for baby stuff starting in 2 weeks!!